We often treat symptoms of aging through topical treatments, but the root causes are definitely skin deep, so deep it’s often linked to our glands, organs, mineral deficiencies. An example is vitamin A/retinol deficiency can show as dry skin: factor we all are trying to resolve through more cream hydration.
But what if glowy softness could come from within?
What are those 5 principal diet focuses:
1 - Saturated Fats
2 - Cholesterol
3 - Vitamin A
4 - Vitamin E
5 - Reduce Glucose Spikes
My top foods for skin health are:
* Bone Broth, Collagen, Gelatine aka Grass Fed Beef
* Egg Yolks
* Organ Meats: Liver
* Coconut oil, butter, ghee, beef tallow
* Virgin Cod Liver Oil
* Fish: salmon, mackerel, tuna, fish eggs
* Soaked raw nuts and seeds
To Reduce Glucose Spikes, I am using the @glucosegoddess tips:
* Eat savory breakfast
* Sugar after savory
* Combine all macros on your plate
* 10 min walk after meal
* Apple Cider Vinegar before eating or as a dressing
Let me know if you have more tips in the comments below!